Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sailor Simon Birthday Wishes

Hi my everyone, Happy Thursday!!

Yeah!!! It's showcase Thursday at Digital Delights !!!

Today's card is sharing an adorable set called

Sailor Simon

 
I had so much fun creating this side step card, using all of the images from the
set!! I started by enlarging the ship wheel so I could use as a back drop for my cute Sailor Simon.
I then printed the anchor onto red card stock and fussy cut it out, attaching some twine for an embellishment. Next I printed the ship and paper pieced the sails using this beautiful papers from
Bo Bunny Liberty collection. Tucked among my waves you can see my sentiment from our Birthday sentiment set
 
Be sure to swing over to the Digital Delights blog to see more of this month's
wonderful images the team is sharing!!
 
Have a fabulous day, always do what you love to do!
Be Creative!
Hugs' Jacki

 

3 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Jacki!
Wow, I LOVE this gorgeous side step card! It's perfect and oh so cute!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

Sandra H said...

Great card Jacki x

NancyD said...

Jacki, This is such a great step card with our sailor bear. Love your paper piecing and those waves too. NancyD

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx