Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Authentique Nestled Collection

Hello to all my crafty friends 

I am sharing a project I created using my very own tutorial on making this cute box and accordion mini album.



The box measures 4.5 X 6.5 and can be closed with magnets or ribbon 



All products are from the August Craftology Kit from Country Craft Creations. If you haven't checked out the monthly Craftology box that Tamra offers each month over in her Country Craft Creations shop I highly recommend these fun filled kits. This is one of two projects I created from the fun stash that I received. Can't wait to see what is coming in the September kit



Accordion Mini Album  holds over 11 photos and is small enough
to take along in your purse. Great gift idea for a mom or  grandparent to '
share pictures on their desk at work, as well as they are quick and easy to make 
for the holidays or craft fairs 




Box and Album tutorial can be viewed on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3gqPod9G84


Thanks for visiting!! 

{Crafty Hugs} Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx